At Resource Options (ROI), we understand the biggest asset of any company is its’ people. We are looking for people like us who take pride in their work, are good team players, are professional and know how to put in an honest days’ work. If you share these values, we would enjoy meeting you. Come join our team!
We are looking to hire Environmental Monitoring Technicians to join our team! We are looking to speak with qualified individuals who are passionate about advancing their careers in a laboratory setting.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects routine daily, weekly and monthly EM samples in pharmaceutical cleanrooms. Sample types include air viable, surface viable, and air nonviable monitoring.
- Collects compressed gas samples to ensure they are free of microbial and chemical contamination.
- Samples purified water system at both generation and point of use for subsequent analysis for Bioburden, TOC, Conductivity, and Endotoxin.
- Documents sample collection activities according to client requirements.
- Promptly delivers the associated collected samples to the onsite client lab for analysis.
- Performs assigned sampling tasks carefully and on schedule according to standard operating procedure and supervisor instruction.
- Ensures all work performed strictly adheres to cGMP, Company, client and Pharmacopeial methodologies.
- Participates in company sponsored training.
- Maintains productive work ethic.
- A high school diploma or GED is required, Associates degree preferred.
- Science classes or an associate’s degree in a scientific discipline is preferred.
- An Offsite Environmental Monitoring Technician should be willing to attend technical training classes to enhance skills or correct identified deficiencies.
- Basic computer skills required.
- Experience with cGMP is preferred.
- There is no minimal related work experience required.
- Weekend work is required. 4-10hr/day shifts available, Sun-Wed or Wed-Sat.
Now in our 25th year of operation, ROI partners with professionals in the Life Sciences industries to help them identify great opportunities within their area of expertise. With offices throughout New England, New York and New Jersey, ROI seeks candidates interested in rewarding opportunities with companies serving the natural and built environments. Representative positions include Lab Technicians, Analytical Chemists, Environmental Scientists, and more.
ROI provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics